Frequently asked questions
AZ SOUL FOOD MUSIC FESTIVAL
Saturday, April 2 2022 (10am – 10pm)
Mill Ave. & All America Way | Tempe, AZ 85283
DO I NEED TICKETS?
Yes. Tickets can be purchased in advance here: https://azsoulfoodfest.eventbrite.com . Tickets will also be available on location the day of the event for a higher price. VIP tickets can be purchased for an enhanced experience.
DOES THE TICKET PRICE INCLUDE FOOD?
No, the ticket price does not include food. The ticket price gets you access to the event, the concert stage, the kid zone, the beer garden and the various food and retail vendors.
IS SOUL FOOD THE ONLY TYPE OF FOOD THAT WILL BE AVAILABLE?
No. Although we specialize in showing off our southern foods and cuisine, The AZ Soulfood Music Festival will feature an expanded selection of flavors.
IS THERE SEATING AVAILABLE?
There will be some open seating throughout the park. There will be seating available in the VIP lounge, as well as VIP seating in front of the concert stage.
WHY SHOULD I GET VIP PASSES (TICKETS)?
With a VIP Pass you will get all-day access to our VIP Lounge. You will also get access to the VIP area in front of the stage with seating. The VIP pass also comes with 3 drink tickets that can be used for water, soda and/or alcoholic beverages for guests 21+.
I'M VIP WHAT DO I DO?
Your Pass gives you all day VIP access. Pick up your VIP passes at the front gate the day of the event. There you will get your wrist band and free drink tickets. The VIP concert sitting area is General VIP Seating, so come early and get the best spots in VIP.
DO I HAVE TO BE CERTAIN AGE TO ATTEND?
No, this is an all ages, family friendly event.
IS THERE A KID ZONE?
Yes there will be an area for kids with a STEAM zone.
CAN I BRING MY DOG?
Sorry, pets are not allowed.
IS THE EVENT WHEELCHAIR ACCESSIBLE?
ARE THERE ATM’S ON SITE?
Yes, ATM machines will be available at the entrance.
IS PARKING FREE?
Yes, parking is free at Kiwanis Park.
WHAT’S PROVIDED AT THE FESTIVAL?
- Family friendly entertainment
- Great food from some of the best places in The Valley
- Retail, Arts & Crafts and Information Vendors throughout the park
- The first festival in Arizona of its kind
- Live Entertainment on the main stage from opening to closing
- Local and National Artists
- A Kid Zone with STEAM activities
- A Beer/Alcohol Garden for 21+
- A VIP Lounge and VIP concert seating area
- Portable toilets
- Trash & recycling stations
- Food and beverage sales
- Safety and medical services
WHAT AM I ALLOWED TO BRING IN?
- Fold Out Chairs (Lawn Chairs)
- (1) sealed, plastic bottle of water per person
- Personal soft backpack or bag (subject to search for prohibited items)
WHAT AM I NOT ALLOWED TO BRING IN?
- Framed backpacks or bags
- Food or Beverages
- Coolers or picnic baskets